Saturday, February 22, 2014

Birthday Flowers and tutorials

A happy Saturday to you all!  Apologies for not posting for a while but since my hip op I have been busy exercising and trying to get my strength back.  Its great to be pain free but I've learnt that you cannot be complacent when it comes to daily exercise as the muscles really need to be strengthened to support the new hip and do all the movements you haven't been able to do for a while!  Anyway I have had more opportunities to make cards and also re-organise my crafty cottage.  Thats a job in progress and thanks to Tiffany and Get Organised thescraprack.easystorecreator.com, I finally think that my space will be more user friendly and productive!!  I haven't been able to run to a purchase of the Scraprack yet but there are lots of ways you can use her ideas before you take the plunge!

My friend Debi had a birthday today and I decided to make her some origami flowers as a little pressie.  We went out with some other friends for a lovely chinese meal at lunchtime and celebrated with some yummy chinese goodies!  Here are the flowers I made her:-


I also wanted to share some tutorials with you which are really great.  The lovely Claire of making-handmade-cards.com has added some tutorials to her website and they are really worth a peek!  They are using her lovely printable cardmaking kits that you can buy from her website.  Pop on over to her website and you will find lots of cardmaking ideas and the chance to subscribe to her free newsletter and other cardmaking freebies too!





Another post tomorrow about the exploding box I recently made for a friends engagement.
Off to watch the final blind auditions for The Voice - I love it!!

Hope to see you here tomorrow!

Krafty Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it is really appreciated!