Monday, October 28, 2013

Classic lady

Just a quick post to show the card and box I made for my lovely sister Jenny for her birthday.  I took them to the UK with me at the beginning of October and she loved them.  I filled the box with some lovely little French chocs which she loved.  I haven't had chance to post since then as I have been in hospital having a hip replacement operation which as you can imagine has put me out of action somewhat!  Still I am starting to feel the crafting mojo returning and I am going to get my lovely hubbie to bring a table from my crafty cottage to the house and I am going to carry on with Christmas card making tomorrow.  I am going to sit in the conservatory with the good light and will enjoy the change of scenery of the sofa of the last few days.


I cut back a DL blank card and matted on some card stock on the front.  Some pretty peacock 12x12 paper was cut to size on the inside and a white diecut placed for the sentiment.  I edged the topper with some fine silver borders and added the happy birthday sentiment on foam pads.  A couple of jewels were added to finish with a matching ribbon around the whole card finished with a bow.

I used some 12x12 double sided cardstock for this pillow box and cut it with my trusty Silhouette.  Filled with chocs it made a pretty gift box!

Thanks for popping by.

Krafty Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it is really appreciated!