Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hi folks!  Hope your Tuesday is making you smile!  The weather here has finally brightened up and allowed us to work outside this morning - hooray!  I hate it when I'm stuck indoors for too long.  It does give an opportunity for some craftyness though but my garden also needs my attention and with all this rain everything is growing fast (including the weeds!)
I made a card for a friend's 60th this weekend using some free papers from the Flowers Special edition of Making Cards magazine.  I have pictured it below for you to see.  I added a "60" peel off sticker after I took the photo in the top right hand corner of the main daisy picture.  The papers in this magazine are lovely and I have made quite a few cards now using them.  Most of the cards were commissioned special cards for friends and family which I love to make.  Please take a look at my gallery to see some more cards I have made recently.

  Well, that's all for the time being.  I'm off to do a spot of planting in the polytunnel now as it has started to rain again! so the planned weeding will have to wait (what a shame!!!)

Hope the sun is shining where you are!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kim! Fab site! love it, love it, love it! You are multi-talented. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kellie glad you like it!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it is really appreciated!