Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pergamano and others

It's been a long time since my last posting but it has been busy here with one thing and another. The weather hasn't helped and so all the sowing of seeds and preparing the garden and potager ready for the growing season has all been delayed but now the weather has perked up a bit it has been "all systems go!" and trying very hard to catch up with everything.  

Life has a funny way of throwing things at you and my other half has been in hospital recently and I am having continuing back problems so all in all the thing that we love the most has been tough these past few months but it has also been our saviour in keeping us going and giving us the exercise and pleasure to continue!

Anyway just wanted to share a couple of recent cards I have made.  The first was a Star Wars themed card for my great nephew who just loves the films and all the toys and paraphanelia that goes with it.  He turned 6 last weekend and I believe he enjoyed the card.  The other card is including a bookmark which is my first attempt at Pergamano which I am quite pleased with as a first attempt and sufficiently so to send it as a birthday gift for my aunt who lives in Belgium and who turns 102 years old next week!








Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment even just to say "hi" so I don't think that I am talking to myself on here!!!lol

Kim


2 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie these are just perfect, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it is really appreciated!