Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Crafty Day!

Had a good crafty afternoon today.  I managed to finish off the "coffee filter" flowers that I started last week which I am quite pleased with.  I have left them drying in the cottage so will take a photo and post here in the next few days.  Also made a few spiral flowers and punched ones from my scrappy paper stash so feeling happy I have some new embellies for my stash!  One of the crafty ladies also brought along her newly acquired stash of parchment tools and materials today.  We are all novices so it will be a learning curve but Steph has lots of books too so we are going to have some fun together learning the art of parchment work - is Pergamano the collective name for it?  I don't know but maybe someone will tell me!  I have already picked out a bookmark to be my first project.  I am hoping it will be fairly simple for my first project but am looking forward to "playing" and learning with the crafty ladies over the next few weeks.  

Its getting colder here and forecast to freeze some more.  Still managed to rain on us again this morning but hopefully that will be the last for a few days at least!

Hope you are warm where you are!  I'm off to put another log on the fire!

Thanks for stopping by.
Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it is really appreciated!