Friday, April 20, 2012

Beginnings and Endings

Have spent a productive day in the garden today sowing more seeds - peppers, tomatoes, lemon grass, peas and beans.  I love this time of year, planting and watching things grow.  My lovely assistant (aka Stuart my hubbie) has been helping me clear and sort out the polytunnel ready for the growing season ahead!  The day ended on a sad note however as our hen, Esmerelda, passed away.  She has been poorly for a few days but we couldn't help her.  So we will be off to market tomorrow to buy another two so that we are back up to full egg producing strength!  They already have names - Hilary and Daphne! - don't ask me why those names as they are courtesy of my two lovely nieces!  I will have to question them closer to find out where they came from (I suspect it could be something to do with Friday night wine drinking but I will tell more when I find out!)  I didnt manage to fit in any cardmaking today but I am hoping to get more photos of my cards onto these pages but I hope you will bear with me as I am new to blogging and it is a bit of a learning curve!  Any hints, tips and comments will be gratefully received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it is really appreciated!